The 2-piece Hardline Connector X Series SI715XQR (Part number: SI715XQR) from Thomas&Betts is a Coaxial Connector with a Adapter connector . Coaxial connectors or coax connectors are situated at the ends of coaxial cables and are used to connect coaxial cables to other devices. Technically there are two different connector formats, male and female. Male connectors have a solid pin for a center conductor, while female connectors have a center conductor with a hole in it to accept the male pin. Depending on industry and intended applications, there are several varieties of coaxial cable connector types, like BNC, TNC, 7/16 DIN, QMA, MCX, RCA, but all of them are designed to maintain the shielding across the connection.
twoosk marketplace is selling off the 2-piece Hardline Connector X Series SI715XQRfrom Thomas&Betts.
You find this product within the category Connectors at best prices. Thousands of products online and more if you contact us. All products available for immediate delivery: F-type, compression, quickshield, RG59, Rg6, Rg11, PIN, IEC, 90º, C500, C565, C700, C750 União SI715XQR X Series 2-piece splice connector
Part Number: SI715XQR
• Positive Stop prevents cable damage from over-tightening
• No-twist Auto-Seize® mechanism eliminates radial stress
• Extended back nut minimizes cable sheath deformation
• Generous funnel shape center conductor insertion guide with non-metallic radiation sleeve
• Exceeds industry standards with zero degree of cable twist (patent pending)
• Pullback comparable to Thomas & Betts LRC® traditional three-piece connector designs