The 12FO (1x12) Duct Loose Tube Fiber Optic Cable SM G.652.D (Part number: 1300N/4381711) from Corning with 12FO. Conduit cables are underground cables, that may be conducted by duct or buried directly into the ground. There are several types of protections for this cable such as anti-rodent or double protection. Conduit cables are built to withstand harsh environments and are typically routed by pull or blow.
twoosk marketplace is selling off the Duct Cable 12FO L1x12U4ST TONZE G652D Corning from Corning.
You find this product within the category FO Cables at best prices. Thousands of products online and more if you contact us. All products available for immediate delivery: Duct, ADSS, Fig8, microduct, Indoor, Riser, flat, armoured, anti rodent, special cables
Part number: 1300N/4381711
Design and special properties
· Light, thin and robust cable
· Cable for pulling into duct systems, laying in concrete channels or on cable racks
· Optimized cable stiffness yields an excellent blowing performance
· Fully dielectric cable requires no grounding or potential equalization
· Dry cable core by swellable elements
· Single-layer construction up to 12 stranding elements
· Single mode fibers fully compliant to standard ITU G.652 D (reduced OH- peak) showing low attenuation throughout the 1285 nm to 1625 nm wavelength range
· PT standard for fiber and loose tube coloring
· Cable design according to Corning standard