The Optical amplifier EDFA-1550-4x17-1U from braun teleCom is a Headend Equipment. Headend include several equipment such as head-end, rectifiers, digital satellite receivers, transmitters, RF modulators (QAM/QPSK), control modules, servers that receive the signal from satellites and after that, decode, encode, and multiplex the signal to send in fields via fibers to subscribers.
4 ports 17dBm EDFA including Hot-Plugable Redundant Powersupplies with integrated WEB-Interface and SNMP support.
- Optical amplifier (EDFA) for distribution of Optical RF-Signals in HFC- and PON-networks.
- 1550 nm optical amplifier (EDFA)
- Optical output power 4 x 50 mW (4 x 17 dBm)
- Optical connectors SC/APC (front panel)
- 19" 1 RU
- RF test point
- System parameter setting by front panel keypad, serial interface (RS 232) or user-friendly web interface
- RS 232 and RJ 45 control interface
- 2 power supplies with each 50 % load sharing, 160 ... 250 VAC or 48 VDC, hot-pluggable
- Connector types: SC/APC
- High-performance erbium doped fiber and low noise pump laser
- Adjustable loss at the output -3 / 0 dB
- Low noise figure
- Network management interface, in line with standard SNMP network management
- Intelligent temperature control system for lowering the power consumption
Customers also search by: head-end, Rectifiers, Digital Satellite Receivers, Transmitters, RF Modulators (QAM/QPSK),Receivers, Control Modules; Servers